Dietary guides to eat 15 healthy intestines
Introduction: Dietary guides to eat 15 kinds of healthy gastrointestinal delicacies. The nutritional content of the food itself prepares our body for health. Different foods and nutritional components are also different. For our health, we must highlightThe emphasis is on nutritional supplements, the important supplement is for health.
1. The fiber in sweet potato and sweet potato is soft and easy to digest, which can promote gastrointestinal motility. The best way to help bowel movements is to roast sweet potatoes, and roast them together with the skin and eat them together. The taste is refreshing and sweet.
2. Mung beans mung beans have the effects of clearing heat and detoxifying, dehumidifying and diuretic, and reducing heat and thirst. Drinking more mung bean soup is beneficial for detoxification and swelling, but it should not be cooked for too long, so as not to damage the organic acid and vitamins and reduce the effect.
3. Oatmeal Oatmeal can smooth bowel and laxative, causing the volume of feces to increase, increasing water content, cooperating with fiber to promote gastrointestinal motility, and exerting laxative and detoxifying effects. It is a good choice to drink steamed oats as a drink.You can also add other ingredients when playing, such as apples, raisins, and nutrition can promote bowel movements!
4. Coix seed Coix seed can promote blood circulation and water metabolism in the body, exert diuretic and swelling effects, and improve edema-type obesity coix seed water. It is a good detox method. After boiling the coix seed directly with boiling water, add a small amount of sugar to a moderate personal taste.A natural skincare product for skin whitening.
5, millet millet does not contain gluten, does not irritate the inner wall, is a relatively mild fiber, and is easily digested, so it is suitable for detox meals. Consuming millet porridge is very suitable for detoxification, has the effect of clearing heat and diuretic, and is rich in nutrients. It also helpsWhitening.
6. Coarse rice is whole rice. It retains rice bran, has rich fiber, has water absorption, liposuction, and ample satiety. It can improve the intestines and the convenience of detoxification. It helps to detox a small bowl of rice porridge or a cup of breakfast every day.Flour rice soy milk is a good detox method.
7. Adzuki beans Adzuki beans can increase gastrointestinal motility, reduce constipation, and promote urination. You can stew the adzuki beans in an electric cooker before bedtime. The next day you drink sugar-free adzuki bean soup as boiling water, which can effectively promote detoxification.
8. Carrots Carrots are very helpful for improving constipation. They can also beta-carotene, which can neutralize toxins. Fresh carrots have a better detoxification effect, because it can clear heat and detoxify, moisturize the bowels, make juice, and add honey and lemon.Juice, both good to drink and quench thirst, is also good for detoxification.
9. Yam and yam can rectify the digestive system, reduce subcutaneous stool deposition, avoid obesity, and increase immune function. Raw food has the best detoxification effect. You can cut the peeled white yam and pineapple into small pieces and drink them together for juice.Intestinal function.
10. Burdock burdock can promote blood circulation, metabolism, and have the effect of adjusting its own functions. The supplementary fiber can retain water, soften stools, help detoxify, and eliminate constipation. It can be made into burdock tea at any time, for long-term use.
11. Asparagus Asparagus contains a variety of nutrients. Asparagus and potassium have a diuretic effect, which can eliminate excess water in the body, which is good for detoxifying the vitamin A of the green asparagus.Nutrients are used again.
12. The diuretic effect of lotus root, lotus root, can promote the rapid excretion of body waste or restore blood purification. It is suitable for hot and cold consumption. The lotus root is squeezed into juice, which can be added directly with a little honey to taste, or you can warm it with a small fire and add a littleSugar, drink while warm.
13, white radish radish has a good diuretic effect, and the fiber contained in it can promote defecation, which is conducive to weight loss. If you want to use radish to detox, it is suitable for raw food. It is recommended to eat it in juice or cold, pickled.
14, Artemisia angustifolia is rich in vitamin A, which can protect the liver, and help to excrete toxins from the body. It is a good choice to combine the fruit of an artemisia angustifolia with oranges, tomatoes, carrots, grapefruit, apples, and nuts.
15, sweet potato leaves, sweet potato leaves are thin, not bitter, easy to feel full, and can promote implantation, prevent constipation. Wash the fresh sweet potato leaves, boil them with boiling water, and pick them up with minced garlic and a small amount of salt., Oil mix well, is a delicious and refreshing garlic and sweet potato leaves!