[Harm of eating wheat bran]_harm_bad
Nowadays, many people are pursuing healthy eating, so we can see a lot of coarse grains on our table.
Wheat bran is one of them.
However, although many people recognize the nutritional value of wheat bran, it is rarely eaten because of the bad taste of wheat bran.
In fact, for food like wheat bran, it is not suitable for everyone.
If you don’t know the taboos of wheat bran, there are many harms to eating wheat bran.
Bran is the outermost layer of wheat. After being processed by the wheat flour, wheat is turned into two parts: flour and bran. Bran is the outer layer of wheat, which is used as a large amount of feed, such as pig feeding.
But can also make high-fiber bran bread in high-gluten white flour.
The remaining skin after wheat flour is called bran.
Other effects of bran, oral administration can strengthen the spleen and stomach, topical fried heat and external application of vinegar can treat soft tissue damage.
Eating bran fiber has a variety of dietary health care functions, such as moisturizing the lungs, nourishing the skin, preventing cancer, and anti-cancer. Modern science has proven that bran has important significance in food nutrition and health medicine.
The bran edible processing method cleans pork and chops into minced meat; chopped vegetables, adds wheat bran, wheat flour and eggs, seasons with oil and salt, mixes well, and puts in several cakes.
How to eat bran _ some people ca n’t eat bran bran (practices) Daquan 1, bran buns mix spontaneous flour with wheat bran, mix with water, add a little water, use it while addingChopsticks and mix well, and finally knead by hand (no spontaneous flour, ordinary high-gluten flour, or about 5 grams of dry yeast). Mix the noodles in a warm place to double the size (about1 hour per hour) Slightly exhaust the air, then shape it (you can round or square it according to your preference) and put it in the steamer (distance), and wake up for about 15 minutes (without turning on the fire), turn on the fire and steamAbout 20 minutes.
2. Bran bread mix high-gluten flour, granulated sugar, salt, yeast, bran and eggs, and add an appropriate amount of water to knead the dough.
Add fat to the dough, continue to knead, and beat into a resilient dough.
Divide the kneaded dough into small doughs of similar size and round them.
Brush the small round dough with egg white, roll with sesame seeds, and flatten.
After 20 minutes of fermentation, put it in the oven, heat on 190 degrees, lower on 160 degrees, and bake for about 18 minutes.
Some people cannot eat bran, precautions for bran 1, and some people cannot eat bran 1.
1. People with poor upstream function have weak gastrointestinal function. Eating too much dietary fiber is a huge burden on metabolism.
How to eat bran_Some people cannot eat bran 1.
2. Calcium, iron and other elements because coarse grains contain phytic acid and dietary fiber, they will combine to form a precipitate, hindering the body’s absorption of minerals.
3. Does the person suffering from digestive system disease have esophageal varices or gastric ulcer in liver cirrhosis? Eating a large amount of coarse grains can easily cause venous rupture and ulcer bleeding.
4. If people with low immunity take more than 50 grams of cellulose per day for a long period of time, it will cause people’s protein supplements to be blocked, slightly reduced, which will cause damage to bones, heart, blood and other organ functions, and reduce the body’s immune capacity.
5. Due to the special needs of nutrients and energy for growth and development, and the physiological requirements for hormone levels, adolescents in the period of growth and development are prevented from absorbing and absorbing and converting them into hormones, and also preventing the absorption and utilization of nutrients.
6, the elderly and children because the elderly’s digestive function is reduced, and the child’s digestive function is not yet perfect, digesting a large amount of dietary fiber is a great burden on the body.
In addition, the absorption and utilization of nutrients are relatively low, which is not conducive to the growth and development of children.
2. Applicable crowd of bran 2.
1. People who want to lose weight consider adding wheat bran to their food as part of their weight loss plan.
What is wheat bran?
Wheat bran, or wheat husk, is the seed coat that is sieved after the wheat is ground.
It will cause cellulose to limit the absorption of some sugars and traces inside the body, and increase trace consumption in the body.
In addition, it also absorbs water, absorbs harmful substances in the large intestine and feces, improves colon function, and helps clear stool.
How to eat bran _ who can not eat bran 2.
2. The gluten-rich supplementary fiber in patients with constipation is an essential nutrient for the human body.Proper consumption can improve the fiber content in food, can improve the condition of constipation, and can cause obesity and nitrogen excretion, which is of great significance for clinical common fiber deficiency diseases; 2.
3. Those who want to lower cholesterol can reduce the excretion of steroids in feces due to intake of high fiber content, and the main boundary metabolic process in the human body is through excretion of feces, so the serum can be reduced and the formation of atherosclerosisSlow down; those who are inflated should not eat more bran.
3. Taboos for eating bran Although every food has rich nutritional value, it should be combined with the physical condition. After learning that some people are not suitable to eat bran, I believe that many people can be special when eatingAttention, food can also avoid harm to the body.